1. Humber International Entrance Scholarships
Deadline: 19 May/29 Sept 2017 (annual)
Study in: Canada
Course starts Sept 2017/Jan 2018
Humber offers full and partial renewable tuition scholarships for NEW international undergraduate students beginning classes in September 2017 and January 2018.
Humber College in Toronto, Canada
Field of study:
Eligible undergraduate programmes offered at the College
Two full tuition scholarships and one $5,000 scholarship are available in September 2017 while one full tuition scholarship and one $5,000 scholarship are available in January 2018. The scholarships will be applied toward the successful students’ tuition fees.
The scholarships are renewable but the student must maintain a minimum average of 75% in order to be eligible for renewal.
Applications will be considered based on academics, community involvement, referee/reference letters and statement of interest.
You must first apply for admissions before you can apply for the scholarship. The scholarship application form will be included in your acceptance package. Deadline is 19 May 2017 for the September 2017 intake or 29 September 2017 for January 2018.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: http://international.humber.ca/student-services/managing-your-finances/scholarships-awards.html
2. York University International Student Scholarships
Bachelors (BS) Degree
Deadline: 15 Feb 2017 (annual)
Study in: Canada
Next course starts September 2017
York University offers the Global Leader of Tomorrow Scholarships and the International Entrance Scholarships specifically for international students who would like to take a full-time undergraduate degree at University of York.
York University in Ontario, Canada
Field of study:
Any undergraduate degree program that begins in the Fall 2017 term under the following faculties: Arts, Media, Performance & Design; Environmental Studies; Education; Glendon; Health; Lassonde School of Engineering; Liberal Arts & Professional Studies; Science; or the Schulich School of Business
Number of Awards:
Global Leader of Tomorrow Award: $80,000 ($20,000 x 4 years)
International Entrance Scholarships: $140,000 ($35,000 x 4 years)
All scholarships above are renewable for three years of full-time undergraduate study, provided high academic standing is maintained in each academic year.
To be considered for the Major International Scholarships, you must meet ALL of the following criteria:
- Be an international student who is required to have a Study Permit to study in Canada.
- Be applying directly from high school no more than two years after graduation and have no previous university or college studies
- Have applied to an undergraduate degree program that begins in the Fall 2017 term under the following faculties: Arts, Media, Performance & Design; Environmental Studies; Education; Glendon; Health; Lassonde School of Engineering; Liberal Arts & Professional Studies; Science; or the Schulich School of Business
- Posses an excellent academic record (“A” average or equivalent) and have demonstrated leadership through community service or excellence in the arts, sports or other areas of individual achievement
- Submit all required documents to complete the York application by 15 Feb 2017 at 11:59:59 pm, Eastern Time (EST) (e.g, predicted grades, copies of transcript or GAP letters or language proficiency)
- Complete the online International Student Scholarship Application Form by 15 February 2017 at 11:59:59 pm, Eastern Time (EST)
Applications are currently closed.
To apply, you must complete a scholarship application form online. The deadline for applications is 15 February 2017.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: http://futurestudents.yorku.ca/funding#intl